Good Buy 2021
Don't miss out on this limited time offer.
Ask the Seller for a CARFAX Canada Report
What is a CARFAX Canada report?
- CARFAX Canada provides comprehensive vehicle history reporting in Canada
What does CARFAX Canada tell you?
- Whether or not the vehicle was in any reported accidents
- Where the vehicle had been registered
- Whether or not the vehicle is a U.S. vehicle and imported properly
- Odometer records
- and more…
Why ask for a CARFAX Canada report?
- Without a vehicle history report, you really do not know the vehicle's past
Let a CARFAX Canada report help you make an informed purchase decision. Enter your email below to ask the seller to send you a CARFAX Canada report.
AMVIC Licensed. Vehicles may not be exactly as shown/Vehicles are for illustrative purposes only. All vehicles were available at time of print. Prices and payments are plus tax. All dealer rebates, discounts, factory incentives, prices, and interest rates are subject to change or end without notice as new retail incentive programs are announced. Payments on STK#21GC9710 are $790.31 month + tax with a sale price of $65,450 plus tax at 3.99% over 96 months OAC. COB $9,845.35. Example of how consumers pay $99 month: $790.31-$99=$691.31; Crosstown issues a cashback cheque of $8,295.72 ($691.31x12) to cover all but $99 and taxes of the first 12 months of payments. The full payment of $790.31 + tax and any remaining contractual obligations are still due to the lender & are the responsibility of the purchaser(s). Offers expire January 31st, 2022. See Dealer for details.