Job Loss Coverage In Edmonton, AB
Preparing for the Unexpected
Consider not being able to work due to an illness or injury. Would you be able to meet you financial obligations until you are able to work again? What if you were to unexpectedly lose your job, or pass away? Would you be putting an additional financial burden on your family?
Crosstown insurance helps assure that in the event of your covered death, disability, or involuntary unemployment the insured vehicle payments will be made to your lender to reduce or eliminate debt.
Job Loss Protection
- Helps ease the financial burden when faced with the unexpected loss of your job
- Payments will be made until you find a new job or until 6 months payments have been made
- Comes with the added benefit of Disability Insurance as well
Peace of Mind
- Benefit payments are tax free and paid directly to the lender and never have to be repaid
- Creditor insurance pays over and above any additional insurance
- Premiums are calculated based on your financed amount, not your age
- No medical exam is required
- Enrollment is voluntary and is made at the time of your loan or leasing agreement commences so premiums can be included in your financing as an easy payment option.
- Plans are available to both the customer and the co-signer