Prepare for the Unexpected
Have you considered what would happen if you were unable to work due to an illness or injury? What if you unexpectedly lost your job or passed away? You might not want to think about it, but these are realities you must face if you do not want to put an additional financial burden on loved ones.
Crosstown Insurance in Edmonton, AB helps ensure that in the event of your death, disability, or unemployment the insured car payments will be made to your lender to reduce or eliminate debt.
Job Loss Protection
- Helps ease the financial burden when faced with the unexpected loss of your job
- Payments will be made until you find a new job or until 6 months payments have been made
- Comes with the added benefit of Disability Insurance as well
Peace of Mind
- Benefit payments are tax free and paid directly to the lender and never have to be repaid
- Creditor insurance pays over and above any additional insurance
- Premiums are calculated based on your financed amount, not your age
- No medical exam is required
- Enrollment is voluntary and is made at the time of your loan or leasing agreement commences so premiums can be included in your financing as an easy payment option.
- Plans are available to both the customer and the co-signer